Visit YouTube to watch our A1 mini printer packing video guide.
[Video] To be added
1. Press the switch button to power off the printer and disconnect the power cable.
2. Unload the filament from the PFTE Tube manually and remove the filament spool from the holder.
1. Remove the PTFE tube and USB cable from the Cable Organizer.
2. Press the toolhead filament inlet connector (by tweezers in the video), and press the filament connector to disconnect the PTFE tube.
1. Slide the spool holder out of place from the bottom to the top, and remove the 2*M3-8 screws to uninstall the spool holder base plate.
2. Remove the 1*M3-12 screw at the bottom to unfix the purge wiper unit, and slide it out of the slot at the end of the X-axis from the front to the back.
Loosen the three screws circled in green to unlock the heatbed (two turns preferred).
1. Install the protection cardboard for the toolhead; place the foam padding next to the X motor cover, and move the toolhead to the right end of the X-axis guide rail.
2. Secure the toolhead around with a zip-tie.
1. Place the foam padding under the hotbed and beyond the X-axis guide rail to secure the hotbed and guide rail.
2. Install the four screws to lock the Z-axis limiter. The Z-axis limiter is used to ensure the printer's safety during transportation.
1. Pack the accessories.
2. Install the protection foam, place the A1 mini printer and its accessories in the box.
3. Put in the protective cardboard from the top, and seal up the plastic bag.
4. Tape the box.
We hope that the detailed guide we shared with you was helpful and informative.
We want to ensure that you can perform it safely and effectively. If you have any concerns or questions regarding the process described in this article, we encourage you to reach out to our friendly customer service team before starting the operation. Our team is always ready to help you and answer any questions you may have.
We will do our best to respond promptly and provide you with the assistance you need.