1: Please verify that the Bambu Handy version is 1.0.6 or later.
2: Verify Bluetooth is enabled in the mobile phone's device manager.
3: Location information is not required by the APP, although some models need this permission to be enabled by default in order for the mobile phone system to use the low-power Bluetooth service. For more information, see the picture below.
1. The APP can only bind the printer if it is not connected to WiFi (logged out), and has Bluetooth enabled.
2. You must restart the printer after forgetting WiFi or logging out before completing APP binding in printer firmware 01.0.0.0.
3. For printer firmware 01.01.00.00, Bluetooth will be enabled immediately after forgetting WIFI or logging out, and APP binding can be performed without restarting the printer.
The printers discovered by Bambu Handy are named with 15 characters as the device serial number, you may compare the serial number on the printer screen and select the printer you want to bind.
1. When binding the printer, the APP does not need to execute the BT pairing process for printer firmware versions prior to 01.01.00.00.
2. However, beginning with version 01.01.00.00, the APP must complete the BT pairing process in order to improve BT security.
The following actions should be carried out on the mobile side：
To begin, delete the paired BBLPrinter device from the phone's device manager.
Then, under your phone's device manager, turn off the Bluetooth capability, and then re-enable it.
Last, please retry the APP-printer binding process.
1. Only 2.4G wifi will be listed in the wireless list since the WIFI displayed in the APP is feedback from the printer.
2. Try to click the empty space and then click "OK to bind" again. The printer will then attempt to scan the nearby hotspots once more.
3. The hotspot may not be scanned if the printer is too far from the router or if there is significant signal interference. To enable the printer to locate the hotspot in this situation, move printer closer to the hotspot.
For P1P, the wifi router SSID limitation is 31 bytes, it means the size of SSID should be equal or less then 31 bytes.
1 You need to disable your mobile phone's WiFi before using the mobile hotspot (hotspot and WIFI can not work at the same time for some mobile phone)
2. When you launch the hotspot, you must choose the 2.4G band(See below).
1. A camera icon on the printer's screen indicates if the camera has been successfully connected, and if the icon's center is blinking, the device is now recording.
2. The camera is recording if there is a video symbol in the Bambu Studio.
1. The transfer of image data must be encrypted starting with firmware version 184.108.40.206, so you must update the Bambu Handy to version 1.0.6 or later and the Bambu Studio to version 01.04.00.00 or later before the live video function is supported.
2. You can first disconnect Handy and the printer, then rebind the printer with Handy one more time.
3. The firmware version of 220.127.116.11 only supports image transfers via LAN.
The printer will periodically broadcast packets to notify the router that it is present, and the router will only forward these broadcast packets in the same LAN. So the Studio/Handy need to be in the same LAN for listening. After receiving broadcast packets, the Studio/App knows the IP address of the printer and tries to establish TCP-TLS link for the camera image. These are some reasons for missing IP.
To make downloading or uploading more stable, the video transfer is suspended and will resume after downloading/uploading is finished.
The access code was added to the printer version 01.01.00.00. and displayed on 01.01.01.00. So if the printer is on version 01.00.00.00, the access code will be NULL and not displayed. You need to do a user logout and rebind with the Handy app.