1. [Algorithm] Optimized the HMS prompt explaining that the PEI build plate does not support first layer inspection.
2. [System] Updated some HMS and screen content.
3. [System] Adjusted the page layout and deleted the video and live icon on the thumbnail of the home page during printing, only retaining the delayed photography icon.
1. [System] Fixed the issue of abnormal extrusion compensation caused by the large velocity difference between the inner and outer walls.
2. [System] Fixed a low probability issue where the avatar of the bound user is not displayed. If you've encountered the issue of the missing avatar in your account, please upgrade the firmware to the latest version to fix it.
- Added a pop-up message for the first boot after updates to remind users to open AI monitoring function and remind defaultly to check if the carbon rods need to be cleaned
- Added equipment maintenance reminders when carbon rods need to be cleaned and Z-axis lead screws need to be lubricated
- Supported encryption of data and control commands between printers and Bambu Studio in LAN mode to improve security in LAN
- Added support for up to 8 cloud printing 3mf files to be cached in the MicroSD Card
- Added support for connecting to the printer by directly entering the IP Address and Access Code. This must be used with the latest version of Bambu Studio
- Added support for displaying the current layer number/total number of layers during printing
- Added secondary confirmation when stopping a printing job in a pop up window
- Optimized thermal runaway protection for the hotend
- Improvements and bugs fixed
Dear X1 Series Users,
First of all, thanks for all beta testers' contribution.
Here are some of the biggest updates in this firmware version——a pop-up message for the first boot after updates, equipment maintenance reminders, improve the security in LAN, cache cloud print files to sdcard, displaying the current layer number/total number of layers during printing, secondary confirmation when stopping a printing job, .etc. Of course, it also comes with tons of improvements, such as thermal runaway protection for the hot end, AMS humidity display icon.
We hope this firmware update can fulfill your desires! Thanks for all of your support!
a. If it detects that the AI related functions are not turned on, it will remind you to turn them on. Click the "Enable" button to turn on AI related functions, and click the "Ignore" button to keep your previous system settings:
b.X-axis carbon rod maintenance reminder: If you select the "Clean now" icon, it will jump to the equipment maintenance page. If you select the "Remind me later" icon, this reminder page will pop up again when the next boot.
a. This popup represents carbon rods in need of maintenance. Selecting "Yes" will jump to the page described in item "c" below, and you can select "No" to ignore.
b. This popup represents Z axis lead screws in need of maintenance. Selecting "Yes" will jump to the page described in item "c" below, or you can select "No" to ignore.
c. If maintenance is required, the test item displayed on the left side of the screen will have a small green dot prompt.
d. Selecting printer maintenances in item "C" above will take you to this page. Use the Bambu Handy app to scan the QR code to view a maintenance guide. If maintenance is completed, please press the "Done" button, and the printer will clear and re-record the print data for the next maintenance reminder. Pressing the "Ignore" button, means no maintenance is required. The printer also clears and re-records the print data. Pressing the "Later" button just exits the page, the little green dot of the maintenance item will still be present.
e.If the printer does not prompt for maintenance, only the maintenance instructions QR code will be displayed.
a. In "LAN only" mode, TLS v1.2 is enabled in MQTT which is used for the direct connection between the printer and Bambu Studio. This improves LAN printer control security.
b. TLS v1.2 is enabled for FTP. FTP is used for Bambu Studio to send 3MF files to the MicroSD Card directly. This can improve the level of LAN data protection.
a. Add the cloud print file caching function, which is enabled by default. If you select this option when printing through cloud, the 3mf will be stored in the cache folder of the MicroSD Card root directory.
b. The printed 3MF files will be backed up to the "Print Cache" folder if the MicroSD card has enough capacity.
c. The print cache can store up to “8” 3mf files. If it exceeds, the oldest 3mf file cached will be deleted. When the remaining capacity of the MicroSD Card is less than 500MB, some old print cache 3mf files may be deleted to ensure that the current print 3mf file can be cached. If deleting all the old 3mf files still does not meet the capacity requirements, current print 3mf file will not be cached into the MicroSD Card, and an HMS prompt message will be reported at this time.
Bambu Studio needs to be updated to 01.04.02.00 or higher
For Android devices, Bambu Handy needs to be updated 1.0.8 or higher
For iOS devices, Bambu Handy needs to be updated 1.0.9 or higher
On the printer's side, IP and access-code are displayed on screen.
If auto-ip detection fails, the manual input will pop up on Studio/Handy like below:
Bambu Studio needs to be updated to 01.04.02.00 or higher
The current number of layers and the total number of layers are displayed to the right of the print progress percentage on the lower side of the print home page.
When a user clicks to stop printing after a printing error pop-up appears, a second confirmation pop-up will appear to prevent accidental cancelation.
We implemented a new thermal runaway protection algorithm to shorten the delay before protection kicks in. For most thermal runaway cases, the new algorithm can shut down the heater and show the error prompt within 30 seconds.
We have adjusted the logic for clearing temperature errors. when the printer is idle, in the previous firmware, some errors are automatically cleared when the error is recovered (e.g. the printer will report an open circuit error when the sensor is unplugged and the error will be automatically cleared when the sensor is plugged back in); in the new firmware, the error is only cleared when the printer power cycle or a new print is initiated.
Need to upgrade Bambu Studio/Handy
- Bambu Studio needs to be updated to 01.04.02.00 or higher
- For Android devices, Bambu Handy needs to be updated 1.0.8 or higher
- For iOS devices, Bambu Handy needs to be updated 1.0.9 or higher
- [System] Added a pop-up message for the first boot after updates to remind users to open AI monitoring function and remind defaultly to check if the carbon rods need to be cleaned.
- [System] Added equipment maintenance reminders when carbon rods need to be cleaned and Z-axis lead screws need to be lubricated. Users will be reminded once by default to check whether the carbon rods have been cleaned already after upgrading to this version.
- [System] Supported encryption of data and control commands between printers and Bambu Studio in LAN mode to improve the security in LAN.
- [System] Supported backup of printed 3MF files to SD card.
- [System] Added support for connecting to the printer by directly entering the IP Address and Access Code. This must be used with the latest version of Bambu Studio.
- [System] Added support for displaying the current layer number/total number of layers during printing.
- [System] Added secondary confirmation when stopping a printing job in a pop up window.
- [System] Optimized thermal runaway protection for the hotend.
- [Screen] Optimized the AMS humidity display icon, and added the humidity display description page after clicking the humidity icon.
- [System] Optimized the problem of snowflakes in liveview when time-lapse photography is turned on.
- [System] Fixed print time statistics error.
- [System] Fixed the issue with resetting AMS third-party material where the mapping setting used by AMS auto-refill function is still the former one, causing incorrect mapping.
First of all, thanks for all the beta testers' contributions. In early December, we organized a beta test through Facebook. We are so appreciative of your enthusiasm. We received lots of feedback from you and tried our best to fix them to make this version 01.03.00.00 of the X1 series more perfect.
This version is our Christmas gift for you all our customers.
Here are some of the biggest updates in this firmware version——sending multi-plate files to the printer, filament drying, 1080P liveview and timelapse video, HMS information on the printer screen to help with printing problems, AMS filament backup, AMS remaining filament estimation, .etc. Of course, it also comes with tons of improvements, such as network functionality, print stability, and AI recognition algorithm. We hope this firmware update can fulfill your desires! Merry Christmas!
1. [System] Added support for sending multi-plate model files to the SD card of the printer and basic file management functionality for 3mf files in the printer
a. Support for sending one or multi-plate sliced 3mf files through the Studio "Send/SendALL" function to the printer SD card.
b. Support for deleting 3mf files from the printer (both in internal ROM and SD card) via long press on the screen of any 3mf files.
After a long press (for about 2 seconds) on the target model file, a pop-up will show up (as shown in the figure below), after which you can choose whether or not to delete the item.
2. [Screen] Added support for browsing plates in 3MF files and printing the selected plate.
3. [System] Added filament drying functionality.
After the filament absorbs water, it can cause many problems when printing, such as stringing, easy breaking, etc. To solve these problems, the filament needs to be dried. In order to make it more convenient for users to dry filaments, we use the heating function of the hot bed and the closed space in our machine to create a drying environment for filaments.
4. [Algorithm] Added support for build plate type identification, reminder, and protection (third-party build plates can be used normally by disabling this function).
a. Build plate type can be detected by the marker on the plate. If the build plate is not placed or is misplaced by too much, there will be an HMS message to remind you that the build plate was not detected, and if the detected build plate type is different from the type you set on the slicer, the print will be stopped and a reminder popup will be displayed.
b. If you use third-party build plates or the marker on your plate is heavily worn out, this feature can be disabled through via the printer or app as shown below.
5. [Algorithm] Added support for first-layer inspection with gcode files generated by Bambu Studio.
In past versions, only 3mf files sent directly by Bambu Studio support the first-layer inspection. From this version, the first-layer inspection is supported with gcode files. While the gcode files must be generated by Bambu Studio.
6. [System] Combined spaghetti detection and excess chute pileup detection into a single function called AI monitoring. Users can select the sensitivity of the monitor, and the printing process will be paused according to the selected sensitivity if any failure is detected.
a. Combined spaghetti detection and excess chute pileup detection into a single function called AI monitoring, so the UI interface won't change if new algorithms are added in the future.
b. Users can select the sensitivity of the AI monitor, "low", "medium", or "high". The higher the sensitivity is, the more likely small failures will be detected, and therefore printing may be paused more easily.
7. [HMS] Added support for displaying solutions for parts of common HMS errors directly on the screen (only Chinese and English are supported).
a. Now, the built-in HMS guide makes it easier to handle HMS errors when the user does not want to scan the QR code to get to the online HMS wiki page.
b. The printer's built-in HMS guide supports firmware independent updates. The first built-in HMS guide will be online when U3 is released.
c. The built-in HMS guides have been rewritten according to the online wiki guide. Only HMS guides that are frequently accessed and can be illustrated with a few pictures will be built in.
8. [System] 1080P resolution (while the frame rate is reduced from 30fps to 15fps) is supported for both LiveView and timelapse video.
a. Click the icon to switch resolution. The process of switching takes 1-2 seconds for the reinitialization of the media module, please be patient. In addition, it should be noted that LiveView will be paused for a while, and timelapse will be split into two files during the switching process.
b. The system default resolution is 720p 30fps. If you switch to 1080p, the Frames Per Second will be reduced from 30 fps to 15 fps.
9. [System] Added network self-test functionality.
a. The Test Network tool can be used to diagnose network problems when the printer can not connect to the Bambu cloud service.
b. The Test Network tool includes testing the connection between the printer and router, the connection between the printer and baidu.com or google.com, and the connection between the printer and the Bambu cloud service.
10. [System] Added statistics for printing hours.
On the Device Info page, you can see the printing time record (in hours) of the device, which mainly records the normal printing time and does not include the time that prints are paused. Note that the printing time statistics function is a new feature, and will only count all the printing time since the beginning of ota 01.01.00.00 and displayed on this update ota01.03.00.00; unfortunately, the printing time before ota 01.01.00.00(20220926)cannot be counted.
11. [Screen] Added fan control page.
a. FAN speed control was added to this firmware based on the FAN on/off feature in the previous version of the firmware.
b. FAN speed is shown as a percentage, and the control steps can be 10%.
12. [System] Supported turning off the motor when printing is completed or the printer is idle for over 20 minutes. The idle consumption is reduced from 25w to 6w.
All stepper motors are turned off by default, and when the printer is powered on and idle for more than 20 minutes, the printer will turn off the motors to reduce power consumption.
13. [System] Added support for automatic recovery after losing printing steps (Experimental function, turned off by default).
When printing under high acceleration or if the excess chute is blocked by pileup, there are risks that the XY motor will skip steps during printing. When the printer is homing, it will monitor the load of the XY motors to determine if the tool head has reached the end stop. Now, we use the same method to monitor the step skipping during printing. If skipped steps are detected, the printer will pause the print and do an XY-axis homing, then resume the print. This is an experimental function and is turned off by default. If you want to try it, you can turn it on on the print options page.
14. [System] Added support for adapting the maximum temperature of the hot bed in different regions under 110/220V.
The maximum temperature that the hot bed can reach is different at different voltages. The maximum temperature of the hot bed is limited to 120℃ under 110V and 110℃ under 220V。
1. [AMS] Supported AMS filament backup.
The AMS will switch to another spool with the same filament properties automatically when the current filament runs out. These filament properties include brand, type, color, and nozzle temperature. If the AMS cannot find the same filament, it will display a prompt that the current slot has run out. To enable this feature, please check "AMS filament backup" on the AMS settings page.
a. Currently, the RFID information of filaments cannot be read while printing, and the information of non-Bambu filaments can not be edited during printing. Please configure the filament information before printing.
b. This function requires filaments with exactly the same properties. It is recommended that Bambu filament be used as a replacement for Bambu filament and non-Bambu filament be used as a replacement for non-Bambu filament.
2. [AMS] Supported AMS ID reset function.
Users can now reset the AMS ID. To reset the AMS ID, go to the AMS setting screen and click "Reset AMS information". Then all AMS units will be offline and waiting to unplug. Once all AMS units are unplugged, please re-plug them one by one in the order you desired. Please refer to Tip1 of this wiki: Connect AMS Hub and multi-AMS | Bambu Lab Wiki
3. [AMS] Supported AMS estimating the remaining filament on the spool.
AMS can now estimate the remaining filament of the spool. This estimation is only available with Bambu Lab filament because it relies on RFID technology. To enable it, please go to the AMS setting screen and select the "Update remaining capacity" option. Once selected, AMS will estimate the spool in the NEXT filament info update, depending on how you configure when to update the info. Besides, the estimation will be updated during printing. Unplugging the filament will clear the info.
Note: filament info must be read before AMS can estimate the remaining filament. Please trigger a reading manually or automatically with either "Update on insertion" or "Update on startup". This function only provides an estimation of the remaining capacity, it may not accurately reflect the actual capacity of the spool.
4. [AMS] Added support for displaying the AMS humidity index.
AMS can now utilize the humidity sensor to help you monitor the humidity state of the AMS and desiccant. An indicator is shown in the right-bottom corner of each AMS panel.
The indicator uses color and bars to indicate the index. Larger numbers and green color mean the air is dry and the desiccant is working effectively, while red and lower bars mean ineffective desiccant and humid air. An active desiccant can keep the indicators at 4 or 5 bars. Deactive desiccants can only keep the indicator at 1 or 2 bars. You should store your hygroscopic filament in a dry box until new desiccant packs are installed.
Notes: Newly installed desiccant can take hours or a night to absorb the moisture until the chamber is stable. Lower temperatures also slow down the process. Due to the sensor location, raw humidity measurement doesn't reflect the chamber state accurately. Instead, we applied an algorithm on raw data to estimate the effectiveness of the desiccants, which should be more reliable in a wider temperature range.
1. [AMS] Optimized stuck filament detection.
AMS will continuously detect the resistance of the filament during printing, if the resistance of the filament is too high, the filament may be tangled or the spool may be stuck. The AMS will unload the filament and retry once automatically. If it still fails, the AMS will display the prompt: "AMS assist motor overload".
2. [AMS] Added filament stuck detection and automatic recovery during the RFID reading process. If the filament is stuck during the filament information reading, the AMS will try to recover and redo the reading. If recovery is unsuccessful, the AMS will try to pull back the filament.
1. [HUB] Compatible with printers and AMS related functions.
1. [System] Added SD card prompts for unformatted SD cards.
When the SD card is not formatted, users will see the prompt "Format Required." There is a differentiation between SD card not inserted prompts and SD card not formatted prompts.
2. [System] Added support for Bambu Handy to browse more than 20 timelapse videos.
3. [System] Updated some HMS contents.
4. [Algorithm] Added support for automatic micro lidar calibration when micro lidar parameter drift is detected.
5. [AMS] Added support for the detection of AMS spool or filament getting stuck during printing.
X1 Series printers will now pause printing and provide a pop-up message when the filament is wrapped or the filament tray is stuck during AMS printing. After solving the issue manually, printing can be resumed by clicking the "Retry" button.
1. [System] Fixed the issue where the screen flashes a pop-up without content when logs are being uploaded through Bambu Handy.
2. [Algorithm] Fixed the ota01.01.00.00 issue where the maximum acceleration was set to 5000mm/s² after the first layer inspection function, which caused the estimated print time to be inaccurate. This version returns the original print quality and acceleration values from ota01.00.00.00.
3. [Algorithm] Fixed the issue where timelapse exposure may be abnormal and the first several frames may be dropped on some printers.
4. [AMS] Reduced the probability of reading RFID again when an AMS is idle.
We have worked hard to improve the features available for the X1 and X1 Carbon. Apart from bug fixes, Version 1.01 improves user experience by implementing easier Timelapse downloads, improving Excess Chute pileup detection, improving First Layer Inspection, and more!
Thanks much to all the users that have contributed feedback and bug reports; your help has been invaluable and greatly appreciated!
As we promised, our printer can connect 4 AMS units to support 16-color filaments from this new firmware with a required AMS Hub. We solved tons of bugs around multi-AMS setups to make the user experience more comfortable. Welcome to our new world with 16-colors.
In firmware ota220.127.116.11, we supported the timelapse function. However, exporting timelapses was a bit cumbersome in the past, as files needed to be copied from the microSD card to the computer. To make this easier, our new firmware update works together with Bambu Studio (1.3 and up) and Bambu Handy (1.0.5 and up) to export files without removing the MicroSD card.
To enable Timelapse functionality in Bambu Studio, select the enable the Timelapse function in the "Others" tab as shown below. To browse or download Timelapse videos with Bambu Studio, simple click on Media in the device tab. In Bambu Handy, you can find "Browse Videos" under "Setting."
Another important feature in this firmware version is the inclusion of software end-stops. This prevents collisions when controlling the tool head manually by limiting movement to the printer's build area in order to avoid damage to the printer or its motion systems.
To benefit from this feature, users must home the printer before manually controlling the tool head. Users can home the printer or take advantage of the automatic homing that takes place at the start of a print. In some situations, users may need to move an axis before homing, so we implemented a warning when users try to manually control an axis before homing.
When switching between filaments with an AMS unit, the X1 and X1 Carbon both implement purge functionality to the excess chute to make sure that previous filament has been purged from the tool head. Because of varying filament performance, there is a chance of some filaments clogging the excess shute. The X1 and X1 Carbon use AI and visual recognition to detect excess chute pileups.
We are happy to announce that the deep learning model for excess chute pileup has been updated, which will reduce the rate of false alarms and automatically pause the print if an excess chute clog is detected.
Options for excess chute pileup detection have been merged with spaghetti detection as follows.
Note that detection confidence gradually increases as the pileup grows. Therefore, before printing is finally paused, you may see the HMS warning message below.
In previous firmware versions, First Layer Inspection only worked for layered printing. If you started a sequential printing job, the HMS would return a warning saying that "Current printing mode does not support First Layer Inspection". Now we have extended First Layer Inspection to work with sequential printing as well. Please note that this work is not complete yet, and for now, only the first object will be scanned. Here is how to open the sequential printing by object:
We've implemented some algorithm improvements to improve first layer scanning. In some situations, the optimal scanning direction might vary, so this update allows laser scanning on either the horizontal or the vertical axis. This upgrade to the scanning algorithm improves the depth map quality and saves scanning time, so we're confident that users will find it quite useful!
We have added build plate localization marker detection, so you'll receive a HMS warning message if you don't align the build plate correctly. This is achieved by capturing the image of the the Aruco code on the build plate with the LIDAR camera, and then identifying the type of build plate. With that in mind, please take care not to cover or damage the Aruco code.
In previous firmware versions, users needed to re-enter their passwords when reconnecting to a previously used Wifi access point, which was not very convenient. This firmware version implements saving Wifi passwords to the printer so that users can connect much more easily to multiple networks. These passwords are saved only to the printer and not shared or saved to the cloud.
You can now find the AMS quick-start guide in the AMS panel. It consists of a few pages of instructions showing the procedure of filament insertion, how to read the status from LED indication, and the layout of the AMS control panel.
1. [Algorithm] Optimized spaghetti detection algorithm model
1. [Screen] Fixed the issue that filament mapping not be used in direct replay after printing
2. [System] Fixed the occasional issue that model information is lost after printing
3. [AMS] Fixed the related issues of AMS material break detection
1.[AMS] When AMS filament run-out is detected before a power outage, the printer will print without filament after resuming.
2.[System] The process of unloading after aborting from Studio is a little difficult, and the cutter can become stuck easily. For now, it is best to unload filament via the printer or Bambu Handy.
Added support for HMS prompts for AMS common errors and broken filament detection of multi-AMS
Added capability to switch from AMS to spool holder without unplugging cables
Added power-assisted filament insertion
Added new AMS tray indicators
Optimized the "Update on insertion" and "Update on startup" options
The AMS now supports HMS prompts for common errors. When the AMS is abnormal, users can get possible reasons by viewing the HMS error codes. The sensor for AMS filament run-out detection in printing has switched from the AMS to the tool head, and if the filament runs out when the AMS is loading, the old filament will be automatically purged.
Previously, AMS users needed to unplug the AMS cable before loading filament from the spool holder to print filament not supported by AMS. This was a problem for people who placed their X1 in a location where the rear of the machine was not easily accessible. To solve that problem, our new firmware provides an option to Enable or Disable the AMS when starting a print.
When the "Enable AMS" option is checked, the AMS will be used for a print. If the option is unchecked, the printer will instead pull filament loaded from the spool holder. Users can now easily switch between the AMS and spool holder without unplugging the cable.
Due to the high insertion force, some users find that it is difficult to insert filament. A power-assisted insertion has been added. User can now select an empty tray from the panel to activate power-assisted insertion. Once selected, the tray will spin the motor at low speed for 10 seconds to help users insert filament. At the same time, the white LED starts to breath (turn on and off gradually) to indicate this function is enabled, and users can insert filament with assistance. Note: you can still insert filament without the help of power-assisted insertion as in the previous firmware.
The LED indicators on the AMS have been fully reworked to provide better indication of the tray status.
These two options allow you to control when to have the AMS check for RFID filament information. If you don't want filament to be read on every insertion, you can now choose to disable "update on insertion" from the AMS setting screen. Also, you can enable "update on startup" on every power up, to keep your filament information up-to-date in case you switch filament while the device is powered off. You can now control when the AMS reads the filament information. In addition, the AMS now recalls saved third-party filament parameters. Do remember to change it when you switch a different filament.
1. [System] Added support for resuming hot bed temperature after power outage.
2. [System] Added support for multiple languages. (More languages are coming soon!)
3. [System] Added support for the identification and printing of model files named in Chinese.
4. [System] Added support for display of whether the filament is in the nozzle in the E+/- control page.
1. [HMS] Due to the high false detection rate of stacking detection, in order to avoid disturbing normal printing, the relevant prompts for stacking detection at the waste port are temporarily closed, and the function is being optimized.
2. [HMS] Added relevant UI tips for earlier model files which are not suitable for AMS filament mapping.
3. [Algorithm] Optimized the action when the first layer scanning is turned off.
4. [Screen] Optimized the navigation in the AMS filament information settings.
1. [Screen] Fixed the issue where the progress of the log when uploading the cloud is not continuous.
2. [Screen] Resumed the original UI design for early internal models which do not support AMS filament mapping
3. [Screen] Closed an internal debugging pop-up window
4. [Screen] Fixed several issues related to the replay function
5. [Screen] Fixed the issues around the mismatches in AMS filaments setting.
6. [System] Fixed the occasional issue where unloads cannot be executed correctly after tapping the unload button (without AMS).
7. [System] Fixed the occasional issue where the status of filament information was not refreshed
8. [System] Fixed the issue where calibration file parsing failed after executing a printing task.
1. [System] The broken filament detection of the AMS does not support the human intervention temporarily. If the next filament is inserted immediately after the tail of previous filament entering AMS, it may lead to empty punching after the previous filament runs out.
2. [System] When the filament is at the hot end, the RFID recognition function cannot be triggered; it is required to unload filament before RFID recognition.
3. [Screen] When reprint directly after finishing the former print, it will loss original mapping relationship.
1. [AMS] Fixed the abnormal error state and wrong indicator light when some corner cases occurred.
Bambu Handy needs to be higher than 1.0.2 to support user logs uploading to cloud.
1. [System] Added support for the timelapse function (720P), whose control switch can be operated when slicing in Bambu Studio.
2. [System] Added support for LAN Only mode.
3. [System] Added support for resuming prints after power outage (available from second layer, currently unavailable for setups 2 or more AMS units).
4. [System] Added support for broken filament detection (please check details in ""Tips"" as this function is still being optimized).
5. [System] Added support for automatically uploading users logs to cloud by scanning a QR-code through Bambu Handy (needed to be higher than 1.0.2).
6. [System] Added support for reading the serial number, the version number of the AMS HUB, and firmware upgrade function.
7. [AMS] Added support for the AMS reel information mapping and automatic color matching.
8. [Screen] Added the printing menu options on screen for first-layer scanning and spaghetti detection
9. [Screen] The function calibration in initial setup can be exited via timeout.
10. [Algorithm] Added support for stacking detection via HMS message.
11. [Algorithm] Added HMS messages while the Micro Lidar camera lens seems to be dirty.
12. [Algorithm] Added pause logic for spaghetti detection errors, and supported switching spaghetti detection on or off during printing.
13. [HMS] Added HMS message for abnormal laser data.
14. [HMS] Added HMS message for abnormal temperature control.
1. [Algorithm]Optimized algorithm to improve the reliability of the first-layer scanning detection.
2. [Algorithm]Expanded the scanning area of the Micro Lidar.
3.[Screen]Optimized the screen copywriting.
4.[Screen]Optimized the solution of exporting logs to the SD-card to speed up the export time.
1. [HMS] Fixed default prompt and inaccurate presentation issues
2. [Screen] Fixed the issue of probabilistic crashes at the end of the SD-card printing
3. [AMS] Fixed the problem where the screen would not update live after RFID recognition
1. [System] The broken filament detection of the AMS does not support the human intervention temporarily. If the next filament is inserted immediately after the tail of previous filament entering AMS, it may lead to empty punching after the previous filament runs out.
2. [System] Resuming prints after a power outage is available after the second layer, but the temperature recovery of the hot bed is not supported temporarily.
3. [Algorithm] The false detection rate of waste port stacking detection is high
4. [Screen]Internal models do not support AMS reel information mapping. Please place your filaments in order.
1. [AMS] Added support for the AMS reel information mapping and automatic color matching.
2. [AMS] Added support for broken filament detection when using only one AMS.
3. [AMS] Adjusted the loading and unloading scheme to increase the output power of the booster wheel.