1. When AMS is connected to the printer, the printer does not work properly. You can't control the XYZ axis movement and sometimes the temperature of the heated bed and hot end will jump to 0.
2. The serial number and firmware of AMS cannot be read (as shown below).
Sometimes it doesn't even show AMS information.
3. The printer can be used normally when not connected to AMS.
This issue only occurs before the firmware version V01.00.00.00. You can try the following steps to upgrade your printer to solve it:
1. Turn off your printer and unplug the 6pin cable from the AMS.
2. Then turn on the printer and upgrade the printer to the latest version of firmware (V01.00.00.00 or above). Note: If the printer is connected to AMS, it will not be able to upgrade.
3. After the upgrade is successful, turn off the printer. Plug in the 6pin cable of AMS and turn on the printer again.
4. Now the printer works properly, you can control the XYZ axis movement, and the temperature display is back to normal. You can also check the SN number of AMS in General-Model Name.