HMS_0500_0100_0002_0001: The media pipeline is malfunctioning.
Media pipeline is for video file recording, timelapse recording, live video streaming.
This HMS error code means there is problem in this pipeline.
This HMS error code is reported when:
- There is no enough resource for media pipeline.
a. There are too many clients connected to live video streaming.
b. There is no enough memory for media pipeline in this scenario.
- There is problem in hardware
a. chamber camera is not installed properly. Please check according to this guide: https://wiki.bambulab.com/en/x1/maintenance/replace-chamber-camera
b. other cable or power supply is not connected properly.
- keep only one application which could be one of video file recording, timelapse recording, live video streaming with only one client
- reconnect chamber camera and related cables
- power off and power on the printer again
- do factory resetting